The Weston A. Price Way

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Back to Eden-The Gardener's New Best Friend!

Yesterday, I took a series of breaks so I could watch "Back to Eden" in its entirety. Well, I would be sorely amiss not to send you in that direction,whether or not you are a Christian. If you are a Christian, however, the truths you'll find there in relation to Scripture may just make you cry...with joy.

At the very least, it'll give you a happy, hopeful thrill.

I have this feeling that in the future, I am going to look back on this 'discovery' as one of my/our life-changers. See what you think by just clicking on the "Back to Eden" link in the first paragraph.
 
Grab a cup of coffee, your spouse or a few friends, and maybe even pop some corn, too...It's that good.
(You can watch the trailer if you'll scroll down beyond today's post.)

The precepts taught on 'Back to Eden' will change gardening methods for many. 
It will no longer be done as pictured above.
As a result, gardeners will have increasingly better and beautiful gardens.
All with less, much less, work.
It's all about doing things God's way.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment