The Weston A. Price Way

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Saturday Summary...One Crazy Week!

It's been a crazy week around here as we continue our transition from my husband's corporate job to our business, Land to Sea Health and Safety, LLC, where we'll be training in CPR/AED and First Aid for adults, infants and children. We are getting close to the line of readiness and this week, many loose ends have been tied up. But the work for both of us has been nearly non-stop.

A pearl of great value. Or at least, that's what we're banking on.

So, you can see why I didn't post in the exact manner as usual this week. Nothing around here was usual this week! Or last week, for that matter. In fact, I think it's quite possible that we are embarking upon a new definition of 'normal' in our household.

We will be training on the business aspects, in particular, of our new endeavor this coming week, so I want to ask you now to be patient with me then. I will have my computer with me at the seminar, but I have no idea how much time I will be able to sit to it. It may be a 'catch-as-catch-can' week...Will you bear with me?

Here are this week's posts if you're thinking of catching up. Hmm...Now that I think of it, if YOU are behind, you may want to spread the articles out over the next week...Just a thought. :)

Hope your week-end is full of good things!

~'Clee'

Monday: Dr. Mark Haynes' "7 Secrets to Health"


Tuesday: The Dirty Dozen and Clean Fifteen- 2011 Update


Wednesday: "Acerola Powder: Vitamin C..."


Thursday: "...Go Barefoot!"


Friday: "Can Cavities Be Healed?...I Would Have Bet Not...BUT..."

No comments:

Post a Comment