The Weston A. Price Way

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Getting Back on Track with EAT NOURISHING

I readily admit I have gone a bit off-track with the recent baby shower...and I am very ready to be on track again! That's something I've noticed...I wonder if you have, too...When I'm eating well and waiver, I miss good eating.
One great way to find incentive and inspiration to get back on, and stay on the nutrition-dense food rail is via a relatively new website that I think I am going to grow to love. It's called 'Eat Nourishing', and I think you'll find it worthy of 'save to favorites' status.
This is a place, one single place, where those seeking healthy food choices can go for recipes and be sure to find something just right for their specific situation. Cutting carbs? Got that covered. GAPS diet? That's there, too. How about raw? Yes. Nutrient-dense? Every single one.
And what if you want a first time or refresher course on the meaning of Real Food? How to get the most bang for your nutrition buck? Yes and Yes, again.
In fact, 'Eat Nourishing' seems to be one big 'Yes' to those of us seeking variety, excitement, information, great taste and even a little kick in the pants with a point in the right direction along our healthy eating journey.
The husband-wife team responsible for bringing this site together are not responsible for the plethora of recipes it contains...No, they did not develop them, but instead, found others who did, and brought their recipes and ideas all to a single spot. Now, I don't need to go to ten different sites looking for Real Food recipes. In fact, I was thrilled to see offerings from favorites like Wardeh of GNOWFGLINS and Kerry Ann Foster.
So, I have to ask....Not that I don't love your company or anything like that, but...WHY are you still here? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment