The Weston A. Price Way

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Health Benefits of Saturated Fats

I know, I'm harping. Repeating. Ditto-ing.

I don't care. This is important stuff. And heaven knows the diet dictocrats have been harping on the 'dangers' of saturated fats for sooooo long that they've successfully brainwashed an entire nation. But it's coming full circle, and that's really good news. I mean, when someone as unfocused on truth involving foods as I was comes along and actually starts to GET it...that's good news for the world, because it means anyone may come next.

And so, when I came upon this article today, I just had to, had to, had to share it.

Okay...so they sell coconut products. It only stands to reason that they would tell you everything great about coconuts, right? But what if everything they're saying is...Truth?

I haven't talked much about sugar yet. I guess it's about time I did. But tonight, as I was making up an order for grains, I thought to try and order our favorite sweetener from the same resource, but they didn't have it, so I went to my favorite local source, and found it there. Still, I wondered if I might be able to get it for less directly from the original source, and with a few clicks, I was on the Coconut Secret website. They carry 'all things coconut'...and they don't take short cuts to quality. I ended up perusing the site, and came upon this glorious page that says everything I've tried to say, (more actually), and better than I said it.

I was so thrilled to stumble upon it and I thought as I read it that there are so many folks out there that still need to see the light about this...And like me, there are many of us that get it, but sometimes we forget exactly why we get it, and articles like this can help reinforce our memories. So, here it is. I hope you enjoy it!

Health Benefits of Saturated Fats

No comments:

Post a Comment